Thursday, September 30, 2010

Six month pictures

Our little baby is six months old!! I really wanted to get some pictures of him at this fun stage of life, but as poor students we really don't have extra income for things like that anymore. So I solicited the help of my father-in-law (Phil) and mother-in-law (Liz) and with their help we were able to get some cute pictures (if I do say so myself) of our sweet baby James.


Our drooly boy cut his first tooth about a week ago.


He doesn't "pout" much so I am excited we caught this on film.


Yes James is crawling!! He started to army crawl when he was just five months old but he is working hard at getting the on-all-fours down.



Our little man.


James was pulling himself up to stand in the basket through most of the shoot. I know I am biased but he really is a strong little guy.
So there you have it. Our Sweet Baby James at 6 months old!!
Thanks to Phil for letting me use his camera and Liz for all your help and Baby James for being so darn cute!!!

13 comments:

Nancy said...

Mandi, James is beautiful! And the pictures turned out great.

Stacy said...

Those pictures are great. Holy cow, could James get any cuter?! I just love his little face. He is a strong little boy. Amelia still can't pull herself up to stand. She is finally starting to get on all fours.

the princess said...

mandi - how cute is he? holy cow - where has the time gone!! he's DARLING! great pictures!

The Augustus' said...

Mandi, he looks so much like you! He is adorable!!

Steven said...

Congratulations! Remember to catch the Tooth Fairy in the act for FREE when that tooth pops out.

http://bit.ly/9WeCgk

Brie Wheelwright said...

LOVE those pictures! Can't believe it's already been 6 months.

Melissa said...

He is soo cute!!! You guys did a great job the pics. Way to go!

bottspot said...

Oh, he is sooo cute! I can't believe he is 6 months now!!

Anonymous said...

You did great on those pictures. Do you want to take mine next time your up??? He is so stinkin cute I wish I lived closer to see him!! Hope you doing good miss you!

Nicole said...

He is soooo stinkin cute Mandi!! I love his cheeks!! and those baby blues too :) Our boys must have been great pals up in heaven since Carlos is doing the same things too! He hasn't quite figured out how to pull himself up yet, but he definitely crawls :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my cute baby! Seriously...

Amy said...

Those turned out great. You've got a talent for photography. I really love those last ones where he's wearing the hat, etc. Super cute. I see a lot of Dave in him.

Mary said...

You should blow up the one where he is standing in the basket with his hat on! If you upload them to Sam's Club an 8X10 is less than five bucks! He is so cute!