For the past four weeks Dave has been doing a pediatric rotation at The Children's Hospital of St. Francis in Tulsa Oklahoma. James and I were able to join him for his last week. We loved Oklahoma. It had beautiful fall weather with the leaves just starting to turn. We were able to see many beautiful parks, visit the new city library, see the cute children's hospital where Dave worked, walked along the Arkansas river...basically it was a great trip! But best of all we got to be with Daddy again!!!!!
On our way home from Tulsa James and I had a layover in Salt Lake City. My Dad extended the layover a day so that we could spend time with family. It was a busy few hours in Salt Lake we saw all of James' cousins on my side, his four great-grandparents on my side and all my brothers and sisters. Our flight home that night ended up getting canceled so we were stuck in Salt Lake an extra night, it was a little stressful, especially since I was supposed to work the next day...but in the end it was okay and we got to spend a little more time with Grandpa!
Happy Fall everyone!!!
On our way home from Tulsa James and I had a layover in Salt Lake City. My Dad extended the layover a day so that we could spend time with family. It was a busy few hours in Salt Lake we saw all of James' cousins on my side, his four great-grandparents on my side and all my brothers and sisters. Our flight home that night ended up getting canceled so we were stuck in Salt Lake an extra night, it was a little stressful, especially since I was supposed to work the next day...but in the end it was okay and we got to spend a little more time with Grandpa!
5 comments:
Oh James is so-o cute. Thanks for hanging out with us. I can't believe you didn't post the ties that you made. You've made me think about sewing again.
Now he needs to do a rotation in Houston! Baby James is awfully cute and I am slightly jealous you went to Oklahoma. I have a new affinity for things Southern...
you should try to get a rotation for out here so you can see me!! James would love it here and he'd have a little buddy to play with :) glad you had fun with your family!
So FUN! Glad you had fun in Oklahoma.
I love that you have so many posts! James is a cutie, love the 6 month pics.
I'm so glad that you got to go to Oklahoma. I'm sure David was happy to see you guys. So, I'm thinking that we need to live closer... :)
Post a Comment