Wednesday, March 14, 2012

They come with a personality!

Our funny, sweet little maddie is full of personality already!! We are often laughing because of the hilarious faces she pulls. She just started smiling purposefully this week...hopefully i can catch that on camera next. She is such a sweet baby I feel totally spoiled! She struggles a bit with fairly severe reflux and vomiting....but rarely cries or fusses because of it and (best of all) she sleeps like an angel...8 hours straight last night!! I can't believe she is five weeks old today. We sure love our little girl....I think brother is even getting to be quite attached!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

She is so cute!! I can't wait to meet her. They really do come with their own unique personalities. What a cutie. Seriously, 8 hours of sleep. That is amazing. Way to go Madeline!

Jill Freestone said...

oh dear, those faces are too funny! Those will be a treasure forever.

Mary said...

What cute kids! Congrats on the new one!