Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our New Baby Girl!


Introducing Miss Madeline Grace Freestone

She was born February 7th at 6:02pm weighing 7 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches long. She has TONS of dark hair, long skinny fingers and toes and a very sweet and mellow demeanor.
I was induced a week early. The labor and delivery was a great experience. Less than 5 hours and just three pushes we had our little Maddie!

Our family of four!

One very proud daddy with his sweet little girl
James has been very sweet and gentle with his new baby sister. Most of the time he is more interested in his cars and balls than our new addition, but he is quick to bring her a blanket and and gentle pat when she whimpers.

Great-granddad Charon was able to be here for Maddie's arrival. She loves to nap in his arms all day long.

Maddie and her Lady. My mom was here for the delivery too. She has been a huge help getting me adjusted to two small kids!!

Our little princess has been even sweeter and more beautiful than we could have ever hoped for. It is hard to believe it has only been a week since she joined our family she feels so familiar.
We cannot express enough gratitude to all our friends and family for all their love and support!! We are truly blessed!!!



8 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh Mandi, I'm so happy for you guys. She is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. Love you guys. Please, let me know if you ever need anything. I'm a short(ish) drive away.

Heather said...

She is just so precious and beautiful. I love love LOVE her hair! Thank you for letting me hold her yesterday. Congratulations!

Haylee said...

Oh my goodness!! She is beautiful! And I LOVE the name madeline! So so cute! And, what the heck is up with you looking so amazing right after having a baby? You don't even look like you ever had a baby! Way to go! So happy for your cute family!!

Brie Wheelwright said...

You look amazing, I love your family photo. You are such an awesome girl and you deserve the best and I know that you have it. Your little ones are stinkin' cute and so sweet. I'm sad that we'll all be moving in a few months. You have been such a great friend in this journey. Let me know if you need anything!

Amy said...

Congrats!!! She is a gorgeous little girl and I'm so glad all went well for her arrival. I'm awfully impressed you guys have a family picture already.

Jill Freestone said...

Hooray! So happy for you and glad it went well. She's darling.

Anonymous said...

Mandi she is beautiful and I love her hair. Thanks for sharing.. miss you like crazy. I need to figure out a time to come visit. love ya

Nick and Ashley said...

You guys are adorable! Love the pic on the ball did you do it natural? Nick has fond memories of me on that during delivery, my water completely broke on it.. haha, good times.
She is so cute. Congrats..