Friday, July 2, 2010

Warning: LOTS of cute pictures in NO particular order....

There is so much to catch up on I don't know where to begin!! I'm sure this post will be a bit disorganized and totally out of order, but it's filled with cute pictures of our sweet baby so who cares!?James is growing so fast! He sleeps through the night now, just in time for his mommy to go back to work! He is such a perfect little guy!!!
He loves to giggle and talk and sing. He smiles and laughs all the time. He even loves his bath time and massage now.

We celebrated our first mother's and father's day. James and daddy surprised me with flowers and a gift hiding in James' crib when I got up with him early in the morning on Mother's day. James and I got daddy a basket filled with some of his favorite things and celebrated Father's day ALL weekend. It was especially exciting because Dave had just finished taking his boards (phew!!)
James amazes us with his strength. He rolls over all the time. Pushes himself around in circles stands with a little help just for balance and can sit by himself (just not for too long).


The "bug" eye family.

James and his buddy Jay in their matching red hats.


James eats like an 6 month old! He LOVES cereal, carrots, peas, and sweet potatoes. Now I know that some of you might be judging me for feeding my three month old infant food, but he LOVES it he spits up less, is much less fussy, sleeps through the night and don't worry he still gets plenty of breast milk and formula. Besides I recently read an article saying that Finnish researchers found infants that were introduced more foods between 3-6 months had LESS food allergies AND because of this research the AAP is in the process of changing their recommendations of when to introduce foods....so there.



Telling mommy a story.

We took him swimming...he liked it...didn't love it...but liked it.

Grandlady came to help me with the transition back to work. She has come to help us for a whole month! James just loves his lady and we love having her here!!

He is so cute!

In May we went to Utah to visit family and friends. James had lots of love and attention from his cute cousins!

He loved to snuggle with his great uncle cary


James was an ANGEL on the plane rides (phew). I was so grateful since I flew to Utah by myself.
We got to see my bestest friend (since I was ten!) Stacy and her sweet little Amelia. We are already planning their wedding.


We played lots with Grandpa and Bonnie.

And He LOVED being carried around by his Grandpa.

Dave met up with us at the end of our trip to Utah to bless his sweet baby. We had lots of family and friends come to support us! Thank you everyone for coming it was so good to see you all!!!
Our friends the Scott and Romney and their beautiful little Jocelyn.
Great Grandma Lu keeping James happy just before the blessing.
Our sweet little boy.

We just love this little guy!!!

14 comments:

Romney said...

He really is adorable! It sounds like things are going well since going back to work! I feel so special to have made your blog!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet.. I am so glad he is sleeping through the night. You got LUCKY!! I think its good that you are introducing him foods early. Maybe I should've done that myself. Maybe I wouldn't have so many food challanges with Autumn now if I did. I miss you! Hope work & life is going well. Call me sometime..... Love Ya Sheena

Stacy said...

He is such a doll! How nice of your mom to come for a whole month. I can't wait to see you guys again. I seriously need to call you. Perhaps tomorrow?

Brie Wheelwright said...

Oh those pictures make me miss you guys so much! He is so cute and you are an adorable Momma!

Mary said...

LOVE HIM! And I full-on started my fat babies on cereal and fruit at one month old. They were HUNGRY! Baby happy=Mommy happy!!

makana said...

Those pictures are just darling! I love the birthday shirt and banner.

Jill Freestone said...

thanks for more pics! love the bug eye family - that should be your new blog heading pic :)
miss you!1

Jenn said...

So, the "so there" was a touch snarky, but really, isn't it sad you have to even justify your decision? He's adorable and obviously doing great! Miss you guys tons!

Nick and Ashley said...

The Buy Eye picture is hilarious!

bottspot said...

He is soooo sweet! I wanna eat him up!

Katelin Pridgen said...

Oh my goodness! What a darling little family! Hope all is well :)

Anonymous said...

This boy is waaaayyyy too cute! Hope to see you kids in Fish Lake this year!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

He is very cute! You guys are lucky to have such a cute little one! How is going back to work? I started back one day a week in mid-July, and it's been such a nice break from being a mommy.

Karla said...

Mandi, Could James be any cuter?!? Goodness, he is so cute! I love his sweet little chubby cheeks. So adorable.