Friday, June 4, 2010

For Justin

I have some catching up to do...I will try to get to it this weekend...but for now here is a post for my brother who is always good to remind me when I haven't posted in a while...

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute! Love all the pics! I wish we could see you when we are in UT but sadly you will not be there :( I think your next vacation should be Hawaii to come see us! We have a spare room :)

cj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

I just love that little boy! It looks like his whole body could fit in that helmet. ha ha ha It was so good to see you guys. Let's gets together soon.

Mary said...

What a beautiful baby! You are lucky to have each other~!

Karla said...

I love the football helmet picture.

Nick and Ashley said...

So glad to see you guys doing so well! Love James's room! Cute family.