Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween to all. This year Dave decided to go as one of his professors, Dr. Nydam. He pulled it off really well and even won Best Overall Costume for his class (Mandi is so proud). The "Just for Men" beard die was kept on a little long...and still lingers today even after a good shave...but it was worth it!

16 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my word, that's so funny! I have to say, though, it seems like Dave is interested in any costume that allows him to grow and do interesting things with his facial hair.

Carroll Farm said...

great get up.
Nope, I didn't dress up this year, I ran out of time and woke up in the morning saying - oh crud, today is halloween! Next year though.
Did you dress up?

Brie Wheelwright said...

I love it! That is so funny. He looks just like him. I bet the professor thought it was so funny. At least, let's hope so!

Romney said...

Nice Dave! I hope that scored you some good points with your professor! I hope med school and Arizona are treating you guys good! Keep in touch!

Charlee said...

That's soo funny, I love costumes like that!

Jill Freestone said...

wow, love it dave!

bottspot said...

Too Funny! Sounds like something Dave would do. Miss you guys! Take care!

bobbi said...

WOW, how professional Dave looks!! Come visit us!!

Jess said...

Haha, they look like twins! That's a great costume.

Stacy said...

I love the costume. That totally made my day. Nick couldn't stop laughing when he saw the picute.

thebigcookiefam said...

OK Dave, you are sooo crazy~ You are supposed to be learning not playing at school! JK, Great costume!

Colette Goodman said...

At first I thought he was trying to look like Jon. Very funny Davey. I got your message, but haven't had a minute to call you back. But I promise I will try and call you back this week.

Danielle said...

Hahaha thats too funny. Is his professor as short as him too?!? LOL Mandi ! I miss you so much!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

That is too funny. I love it when people dress as other people they know for halloween. My brother was my dad for halloween this year and pulled it off nicely!

Amy said...

Well done, Dave! You look really good and I liked the pics next to the real guy. I think we might be up to the valley the weekend your parents are coming into town. Hopefully we'll see them and you guys.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny... hey so I went private to protect my little baby from the world.. so email me your email and I will send you a invite to my blog. I really hope I can see you on Thanksgiving :) My email is sheena56@hotmail.com