Dave and Mandi would like to share with all of you some of their most favorite things....
~License plates with acronyms or semi phonetic spellings AKA vanity plates (a name so appropriate)...gr8fun
~When people bring their children to films not catered to young minds or short attention spans.
~Tip Jars at a cafeteria style restaurants or fast food joints...unnecessary guilt trip.
~Politics!! Particularly the incoherent elderly that are voted into office time and time and time and time again. Dave and Mandi are convinced that Hatch and Bennett will be elected to office years after their deaths...and at that point they will be just as effective as they are currently! Our favorite career politician is 90 year old former KKK Klansman WV Senator Byrd (click image to see clip).
~TV Medical shows...did you know a defibrillating shock can save just about anyone!? it's true!
~Finding mystery fluids on their scrubs at the end of the day.
~The seemingly exponential rate that stupid people are reproducing.
~Narcissistic parents, because it is they who truly deserve the attention.
~When class becomes story telling forums (it is important that the class knows about your wife’s UTI).
~Internet shopping sites that send you the wrong item (the speedo is
very flattering).
~These are a few of our favorite things...we would love to hear some of yours!

9 comments:
I have to agree...love love unidentified wet spot on scrubs!
Wow. I agree with so many of those. I also watched that clip of the Senator and almost stopped it about five seconds in, but man am I glad I didn't! That's a real gem.
my favorite thing is permanent maternity leave! Haha..i love that! I do miss you guys though.
Okay Mandi...I came up with one of my favorite things while here at work. One of my favorite things is when parents try to remain at the side of the patient's bed during transfer. Even when you are smashing them into the wall because the halls are crowded, they do not move. I love it!!
Mandi...I loved the video clip of the WV senator. I seriously loudly laughed out load!
One of my favorite things is when people drive in the left lane on the freeway going 55 mph and don't move even if there are 50 cars behind them waiting for them to move. Happened to me this morning on the way to work:) Love it!
You have to add our love of Britney Spears dance class. I mean that is a once in a lifetime chance. Can you imagine being a little girl and learning all those dance moves from a pro like that. What a blessing!!
By the way I am writing this to you while you are actually over there working. Kiss up, brown noser!!
Love the new blog! So fun to see picts of Mandi, since we've never had the privilege of meeting. So excited you guys are moving to AZ! Maybe that will bring on some more Freestone reunions. Hope so! Your faves are funny, keep em coming!
It was good to see you last week! Good to meet you Mandi. It was lame that we didn't sit at the same table and that we are always super preocupied with our kids instead of being able to just sit and visit. I like your favorite things list. That speedo guy is sick. I posted recently lists of our likes/dislikes. I was going to mention on my dislike list "large people in skimpy swimwear", but I figured it was a given. Your picture of speedo man really confirms how much I dislike that!Check ours out if you get a chance.
Wow! You guys are hilarious! I had no idea you had a blog...but we do to! YEAH! Now we can be blogging cohorts! Lets get together soon!!
Post a Comment