Our Second week in Utah I took the kids down to Orem so we could play with Bonnie and Grandpa. They took the kids to a place near their home called The Kangaroo Zoo. With schools back in session we had the WHOLE place to our selves!
James was a little timid at first, but once he got the hang of bouncing, climbing and going down the slides he was in heaven and did NOT want to leave!
Maddie also had a ball. There was a small baby section she could crawl and cruise around. She especially loved this tunnel she went back and forth laughing and squealing with joy.
Grandpa entertained Maddie while I tried to keep up with James
So much fun, thanks Bonnie and Grandpa.
While we were in Orem we also got to see Uncle Jerry, Uncle Kenny and Aunt Jill and their beautiful girls Emma, Katie and Eliza. It is always so much fun being with family. But next time I will be better about getting some pictures!
When we returned to Bountiful we spent lots more time on the farm picking Veggies.
My kids LOVE being out doors and James has a ball every time we take him to the farm. I hope one day Dave and I can have one just like this! We picked so many yummy fruits and veggies that we had far too much for ourselves so that night my mom, the kids and I took veggies around to the neighbors with James, Maddie and I riding on my Grandma's Jazzy (they LOVED it!). Unfortunately we did not get any pictures of that adventure.
A couple days later my mom and I drug the kids shopping and then took them to the park for a picnic and to feed the ducks. James was chasing the seagulls around calling them "baby ducks" and trying to have them eat out of his hand. He also walked right out into the pond and got very muddy. Anyone who knows James well can understand how traumatic this was for him! He kept screaming for me to get him a wipe. My mom and I were having a hard time showing much sympathy while we were laughing.
Maddie had a ball too!
We also found Maddie's new favorite food, mashed potatoes!!! YUM! She is in heaven when we feed her these!
We have just a couple more days here. It has been so much fun! But we really miss Dave/Daddy!
2 comments:
Looks like you are making the most out of your time away from Dave and have lots of fun distractions! Maddie's hair kills me. Such a sweet peanut.
Maddie has the best eyes IN. THE. WORLD!! You're kids are so cute! Wish we could have seen you while in Utah, but it looks like you stayed really busy! Love your darling fam!
Post a Comment