Dave and I always love visitors (hint hint Jenn and all you other slackers who haven't come to see us!)!! We have been blessed with a few the past few weeks.
First my brother Dallin and his wife Cami came with their sweet little boys Carter & Davey!
First my brother Dallin and his wife Cami came with their sweet little boys Carter & Davey!
Okay I promise we did more than just blow bubbles...but that is all I got pictures of. Thanks Dallin and Cami for coming to stay with us for a little while. It was so fun seeing you and spending some time with you and your cute guys!!!
Next we had a great visit from Liz (Dave's mom) and Grandma Lu. Bonnie (a.k.a. Liz) helped us take care of James and cooked us delicious food. It was so much fun spending time with her and Grandma Lu. I know James especially loved it. I of course did not get ANY pictures of either of them while they were here, BUT I did get a picture of James while they were staying with us:
Don't you just LOVE him! oh and Happy very belated Valentines Day! Liz was with us over Valentine's Day. She even sent Dave and I on a well over due date while she watched our little munchkin. It was so-o great having her here!!!
And finally our latest visitor was this super cute little thing:
She also brought along her cute parents (not pictured) Nick and Stacy. Her mom Stacy has been one of my dearest friends for 15 years. It was so nice of them to come all the way from LA to play with us for the weekend. The kids LOVED playing together, we will definitely have to get them together again soon!
We went to Tempe Town lake. The park was closed for a Beer festival...we didn't think we should take the babies to a Beer festival...but knowing Arizona we probably could have if we wanted to! This picture sums up how James felt about me taking his picture that afternoon.

We went to Tempe Town lake. The park was closed for a Beer festival...we didn't think we should take the babies to a Beer festival...but knowing Arizona we probably could have if we wanted to! This picture sums up how James felt about me taking his picture that afternoon.
James and his daddy walking from the Lake.
Obviously if there was a theme for the weekend it would be hygiene. The kids practiced really good hygiene together. And yes I am aware that my son has a pink toothbrush, thank you.Amelia we LOVED having you and your parents come to visit us. You can bring them to Phoenix anytime!
Thanks to all our wonderful visitors!!! We love you and miss you already...come again soon!!!!

5 comments:
Seriously? You're giving me crap? SERIOUSLY?
After I tell you our Spring Break plans?
Geesh ...
LOVE those pictures! Do you use Picink? And we will come visit you! :)
Oh the picture of Amelia and James in the bathtub will be such leverage for you in the future!! I can hardly wait to see my Mr. James. Only a few more days!!
We had SO much fun. Nick and I are really wanting to go back. Maybe, just maybe, the missionaries won't call us to make them dinner. ;)
Wow, looks like loads of fun. I love the v-day pic best of all.
PS- glad you guys are coming to the get together next week. so fun!
Post a Comment