he's beautiful, mandi!! you did great - i can't wait to hear labor stories and hold the little guy. please let me know if you need ANYTHING. anything at all! love you!
Congrats you guys! I bet you're right in the thick of it having tons of fun with your new little guy, he's so cute! Wish I lived closer, I'd bring you dinner and steal your baby :)
Yay! He is here! I've been thinking about you guys alot and wondering when he was going to make his appearance! Hope all went well and you are adjusting well to parenthood :) He is beautiful!
18 comments:
YAY!!! Congratulations. I hope all went well. He is a ery handsome little guy.
so cute! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pictures!
he's beautiful, mandi!! you did great - i can't wait to hear labor stories and hold the little guy. please let me know if you need ANYTHING. anything at all! love you!
Congrats! He's adorable!
He's so handsome! I can't wait to hear all the details and meet the little guy!
Congrats Mandy, he's adorable!
Love him!
awwwww super cute! Im so excited for you guys Congrats!
Congrats to you and Dave. He is adorable. Let me know if you need anything.
Congrats!! I'm thrilled for you. He's adorable.
Congrats you guys! I bet you're right in the thick of it having tons of fun with your new little guy, he's so cute! Wish I lived closer, I'd bring you dinner and steal your baby :)
I cannot wait to meet him. Congrats! I love you guys.
Yay! He is here! I've been thinking about you guys alot and wondering when he was going to make his appearance! Hope all went well and you are adjusting well to parenthood :) He is beautiful!
He is beautiful!! I love him! Conraulations!
Oh too precious! I wish you speedy recovery and lots of sweet moments in the days ahead
Congrats! We're so excited for you! Can't wait to meet him! He's just precious and adorable!
I am so happy for you both!! James is so CUTE!! See you in April!
Congrats guys. Were excited for you.
Post a Comment