Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nursery Preview

This past weekend my mom came down to help us get a little more ready for the baby. She was a HUGE help. We were able to get most of the nursery put together....but because I am so picky I am relying on my talented sister Jen to do some sewing projects and my handy husband to hang a few more things....and then it will be complete. In the meantime here is a little preview of what we have so far...

I sure hope the name James fits him....or that he'll grow into it.



One excited Grandma!! She got us the beautiful crib that she is standing in front of...if it weren't for her James would be sleeping in my nightstand drawer for awhile!

The changing table courtesy of Bonnie and Grandpa Freestone. Did I mention how grateful we are for grandparents!?!

Dave hung all the wainscoating and designed the molding himself, I think he did a pretty amazing job!!!
So there you have it...so far...all we need now is a couple finishing touches and a baby!!!

15 comments:

Amyann6 said...

Cute! Love the airplane/brown theme- it's very boyish. We never did anything cute like that for Gabe's room.

hendywow said...

I love, love, LOVE it! You are going to be a great Mommy!

Brie Wheelwright said...

It's beautiful! I love it!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You make my little girls room look like a shack!!! It sounds like you are getting so excited I am so excited for you! I miss you we need to catch up. Ill try calling you this week and see if your around! LOVE the room & love the name JAMES!

Nicole said...

I love it!! very cute :) And I'm sure James will be the perfect name for your little one :)

Nancy said...

Mandi, it's so cute, I love it! All that I have seen of your decorating skills I love, could you come to my house?

Stacy said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I love it. That is so cute. I love that you are going with the name James. It's a good Moss name. Meaning James and Amelia will get hitched one day.

Jill Freestone said...

way cute - what a lucky little guy! It will be so relaxing for you to hang out in such a nice place. Can't wait!

bottspot said...

I would LAUGH hysterically if your baby comes out a GIRL!!! Love the name/room/crib/etc. Love ya!

Nick and Ashley said...

Super cute! Love it! Everything about it. I can't believe he's almost here. Can't wait to meet him and seriously Mandi gain some weight! You look great.

Colette Goodman said...

It looks amazing. March is going to be here before you know it. Can't wait to see him.

So, we are completely moved in. You need to come out and see it.

Lynndi said...

Good job with the nursery. I love the name James. That is my little boys name.

Romney said...

I absolutely love the nursery! It is so dang cute! You guys did an awesome job!! I talked to Phil the other day at work and he said you guys are doing well! We wish we got to see you more often! Good luck with everything! Keep us posted!

Karla said...

Oh my goodness! I love the room. You guys are quite the decorators. I love the name James... Can't wait to meet the little guy. Dave did a fantastic job too.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Mandy your nursery is beautiful! I still haven't done a thing at our house.... But you are now my inspiration! I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well, and can't wait to see pictures of baby James!