Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Tree and End of 2nd Trimester

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
I LOVE this time of year!! Each year I try to talk Dave into putting the tree up early (and by early I mean just before Thanksgiving, nothing too crazy). But every year he calmly reminds me that we should celebrate one holiday at a time. I guess that is what I get for marrying someone that is practical. So once again the tree came up the day after Thanksgiving. Dave was on an outing with part of his family but fortunately I had some very cute and eager helpers staying with us for the holiday. Unfortunately I did not get ANY pictures of the nieces helping me decorate but it was so much fun having their help and it was a great way to start off the Christmas season. Here is our tree. I can't believe it is our last Christmas just the two of us!



This is officially the last week of my second trimester. I am very excited to be getting closer to having the baby...but very sad to end this part of my pregnancy. Everything continues to progress well. I feel great and the baby is definitely growing! I'm sorry I am not better about keeping everyone updated on our pregnancy....hopefully I will be better when the baby is here...hopefully.

8 comments:

Romney said...

I love your tree! And you're cute pregnant belly! We miss you guys! Hope you have a great Chirstmas!

Stacy said...

You are so little and cute. I love it! You're tree is really cute too. I can't wait to see you guys. You'll love and hate your third trimester. At first, it's all fine and dandy, but eventually you will do just about anything to get that dang baby out. Enjoy!

Nicole said...

you look so cute! I love your tree too :)

Mary said...

Look at what a cute prego you make! I can't wait to see this little guy!

Nancy said...

I love your tree Mandi!!! can't wait to see you at christmas.

Anonymous said...

Your tree is beautiful and BTW Christmas is only getting better now that there are 3 of us! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas hopefully we will get to see you soon!

bottspot said...

You are looking sooo cute! You always look cute, but I love the cute little belly you are sporting now!

Karla said...

Thank you for the yummy cookies. They were so good. Your tree is gorgeous:)